Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paintings & Hair Ribbon.

The paintings i did a few weeks ago. I'm not very good at painting. I just did it because i was dying to paint on a canvas. I'm going to buy more canvas and paint more~.
I took art as one of my GCSE's. Might as well practice. ^^



I painted a picture of a robot and a mug on top of a pile of books with a flower in it.



Hehehehe. It got really messy after painting those two things.




Hair Ribbon!
Well..i think its called hair ribbon. Anyway...i tried making a ribbon(or bow) with my hair after watching a tutorial on youtube, and i ended up with this:


i didn't use any hair spray so it was kind of messy.





:D

1 comment:

  1. Raisa! those painting are cool! :D awww love the robot! :D glad you are practicing your painting. art is awesome ;)

    <3, evelyn

    ReplyDelete