Monday, August 17, 2009

Back!

I'm back from indonesia, actually i was back at the end of July but i've been too busy to blog.

This years summer was pretty fun. I went to Jakarta for the first time in my life :)...unbelievable right? I know. I mean it's the capital city of where i come from. Well..This time i finally went there and i enjoyed it. I went to Anchol; seaworld and dufan.



So those are the pictures when i was in Jakarta.
I have a picture of 2 rainbows that i took when i was in aceh. It was beautiful. I didn't take the picture with my nikon so it doesn't look as good as it did in reality.

You can't see the second rainbow. :'(

During my holiday in Indonesia, i started and finished reading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. It's a really good book!

Okay. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment